Dollhouse Siding

November 16, 2011

Last night, I cut out what felt like a million "bricks" of contact paper. When I finally finished, I had a nice stack that I thought would surely be enough to finish the outside of our three-boxed-dollhouse.
It turned out to only be enough to cover two of the it looks like I have another date with the contact paper and scissors tonight.
Juliet has been helping this morning by peeling off the backing and handing me the bricks. The tiny bird is also helping. 

I've also got a stack of library books that are due tomorrow that I hope to write some posts about sometime today....

Hope you are having a good morning, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Silly Eagle Books All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design