You are probably familiar with stART already, but if you aren't, you need to check it out! Every Thursday, she hosts a linky party where you can link up posts about a story + art. There are always a ton of wonderful learning and craft ideas for kids.
- The book I remember my elementary school librarian reading aloud to me is George and Martha by James Marshall
- The book my child's father loves reading with our child is Go Dog Go! by P.D. Eastman
- The best I Love You book is Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney
- My daughter's favorite library book is Wiggle by Doreen Cronin
- The best bedtime book is Goodnight Moon, by Margaret Wise Brown
Thanks so much for sharing your list with us today, Michelle! You jogged my memory with that George and Martha book--I feel like I've read it before, long ago! I'm off to the library to find it!