My sister-in-law Beth is making and selling jewelry to raise money for her adoption. To help her get the word out about her beautiful work, I wanted to offer a giveaway to one of you!
Each piece she makes is unique--she often resuses pieces of vintage jewelry to create her original pieces. She also does custom orders, so if you have something in mind, just email her and she can probably come up with it! (Her creativity does not stop at jewelry, she's the one who made this beautiful wooden block nativity set for us a few years ago!)
She sells necklaces, earrings, and also sets of both. I love this green earring/necklace set!
One lucky winner will have the chance to pick out ANY ITEM in Beth's store! (That means you could choose a necklace, a pair of earrings, or an earring/necklace set!)
Here's how to enter:
Mandatory Entry: Visit Beth's website and then come back and tell me what you would pick if you won.
Extra Entries: (Please leave a separate comment(s) for each of the following that you do.)
- Follow or subscribe to Silly Eagle Books (1 entry)
- Like Silly Eagle Books on facebook (2 entries)
- Follow Silly Eagle Books on twitter (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway and then leave a comment with the link to your post. (2 entries)
- Tweet this giveaway (be sure to include @sillyeaglebooks) (1 entry)
- Buy something from her site! (5 entries)
The giveaway ends August 20, 2010. Good luck!
(Please note that all of her items are one-of-a-kind, so if you see something you like now, it might not be available in a few weeks when the giveaway ends. So...if you fall in love with a particular piece, you might want to snatch it up quickly! )