Okay, so I have been unhappy with my blog design for a while, but didn't really know what to do about it. Tonight I just sat down and started messing around.....5 hours and most likely a serious case of insomnia later ( I have this rule about no computer time after 9 pm which I definitely broke tonight) and this is the result.
I am not finished at all, but I am really excited that I was able to change it up a bit and put a little of my own personality and style into it.
The header is a picture my husband took of Juliet and me at the beach earlier this year.
I am most proud of myself for changing the two column template to a three column one. I found a great tutorial online at bloggerbusters and was able to follow all the directions easily.
Like I said, I still have a lot of work to do, by I am happy that I figured a few basic things out.
Now for bed...